Princeton Manor in Oakville's Kerr Village
Princeton Manor in Oakville's Kerr Village is a unique, boutique condo project that is designed to exemplify true neighbourhood living. A true neighbourhood that takes advantage Kerr Village's friendly shops, restaurants and location,on Kerr Street & Washington Avenue
Kerr Village is a place where the tree-lined banks of the 16 Mile Creek are as close as the end of the street. Where kids, parents and grandparents walk to the schools, parks and shops around the corner. It's true neighbourhood living - from the friendly shops of Kerr Village, to the charm of downtown Old Oakville. Living at Princeton Manor, you're within walking distance of a world of amenities including tennis, swimming, ice skating, live theatre at the Oakville Centre, library, movie theatres, shopping or a leisurely stroll along the banks of the river.
It's a short drive to Oakville's myriad of shops and services at Oakville Town Centre and Oakville Place - and the GO Train, QEW and public transit are right at hand to help you get to where you need to go.
Princeton Manor is new low-rise condo development by Green Hill Homes. The project is currently under construction and is estimated to be completed in 2013. The project boast large units at affordable prices with many upgrades and incentives
•European style building in the centre of Oakville’s historic Kerr Village.
•Architectural exterior includes stone, historic-style brick, pre-cast, and stucco finishes.
• Fully graded, sodded, and landscaped exterior site plan.
• Double glazed windows with openers.
• Decorative exterior lights on front facades.
• Full surround vinyl railing.
• Privacy partition between adjacent balcony (as per plan).
• One exterior waterproof electrical outlet, and one natural gas BBQ outlet per balcony.
• Stunning 9 foot ceilings throughout.
• Smooth ceiling in kitchen and all bathrooms.
• Textured ceilings with smooth border in balance of suite.
• Design featured +/- 2 3/4” casings & +/- 4 1/4“ baseboards throughout.
• Colonial style (or similar) doors throughout interior.
• Interior doors include lever style handles.
• Closet door sliders (as per plan).
• Door from suite to private balcony.
• Choice of paint colour from Vendor’s samples.
• Imported ceramic 13” x 13” floor tiles in kitchen, laundry, and main bathroom.
• Wide strip laminate flooring in living/dining r oom and den.
• 35 oz. broadloom in bedrooms from Vendor’s samples (as per plan).
•All laminate and carpet areas to include noise dampening underpads.
• Stylish thresholds between abutting materials.
• Choice of European inspired cabinetry styles and finishes, with extra height, and deep upper over refrigerator.
• Melamine countertops from Vendor’s samples (as per plan).
• Breakfast bar (as per plan).
• Black or white appliances including refrigerator, stove, over-therange microwave hood fan, and dishwasher (as per plan).
• Stainless steel sink with single lever pullout faucet.
• Ceiling lighting fixtur e centred over cooking area.
• Pendant pin lighting over breakfast bar peninsula (as per plan).
BATHROOMS AND SHOWER
• Soaker tub in ensuite with extra high wall tiling.
• Single lever chrome faucet in shower.
• Privacy locks on all bathrooms.
•Custom style cabinetry in main bath with decorative mirror and lighting.
• Powder room to include white pedestal sink, single lever faucet, and mirror.
• Exhaust fans in all bathrooms.
• Ground fault interrupter outlet beside vanities.
• Chrome accessories including towel holder and tissue dispenser.
• Stackable white washer and dryer included with purchase.
• Plumbing and electrical outlets for washer and dryer units.
• Dryer vented to exterior.
ELECTRICAL AND MECHANICAL FEATURES
• 100 AMP service with breaker panel in every suite.
•Heating and air conditioning – individually controlled and metered for each suite.
• Decorative lighting fixtures provided from Vendor’s samples.
• Counter height electrical outlets in kitchen.
• Pre-wired for two telephone jacks (kitchen and master bedroom).
• Pre-wired for two cable TV jacks (living room and master bedroom).
• White decora style plugs and switches thr oughout.
• Heavy duty 220 volt outlet for stove and dryer.
SAFETY AND SECURITY
• Key fob required for access to foyer and underground garage.
• Fire sprinkler system in underground garage and common areas.
• Hard wired smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
•Princeton Manor and Green Hill Homes are backed by the TARION New Home Warranty Plan, under the registration of Sagio Investments Ltd.
•Warranty to include: seven year major structural; two year heating, plumbing and electrical systems; one year on other deficiencies as backed by TARION.
April 2010 E. & O.E.
PRINCETON MANOR CONDOS FINAL RELEASE PRICE LIST
73 WASHINGTON AVENUE SOUTH RESIDENCE
70 STEWART STREET NORTH RESIDENCE PRICE LIST
DEPOSIT: $5,000 with offer, up to 5% of purchase price in 15 days
***PRICE INCLUDES ONE PARKING SPACE & ONE LOCKER SPACE***
ADDITIONAL PARKING AVAILABLE $20, 000.00, TANDEM PARKING $10,000.00 PLUS HST
Maintenance Fee: Approx. $0.35 per sq. ft. includes all common elements, building insurance, landscaping, snow & garbage removal
NOTE: Actual useable floor space may vary from stated floor area. Some of the finishes and features in the model suite are upgrades. For specific details contact the sales representative.
All prices include HST. All prices & specification are subject to change without notice. All finishes are as per plan from Vendor’ssamples.
1 Jan. 28th, 2014 E. & O.E.