Oakville Ravine Towns is a new townhouse development by Dunpar Homes currently in preconstruction at Germorda Drive & Sixth Line, Oakville. Oakville Ravine Towns has a total of 65 units.
Oakville Ravine Towns Summary
The exclusive community of 65 homes boasts 3 bedroom, spacious townhome designs, each featuring two-car garages, unmatched landscaping and a plethora of standard luxury finishes.
Located conveniently, this community is just steps away from an array of shopping, dining and entertainment. Oakville Ravine
Oakville Ravine Towns is in Old Oakville, especially one of the most picturesque and quaint towns in the Greater Toronto Area. This town is noted for its historic downtown retail area and its a plethora of private schools.The pretty suburban streetscapes is specifically lined with heritage century homes designated with historic plaques. This lakefront village with several waterfront parks and promenades offer idyllic strolling and picnic areas with stunning lake views.
Old Oakville is one of the most affluent areas in the GTA, also serving as the Town of Oakville’s downtown core. This city has long been a favourite of corporate executives and their families who appreciate the abundance of schools, the charm of the community, and the comfort of living so close to Mississauga and Toronto, where many international companies set up their headquarters. Enjoy this beautiful waterfront location near Lakeshore with its many fine coffee shops, bakeries, pastry shops, clothing stores, home decor, as well as restaurants.
Oakville Ravine Towns Highlights:
- 2mins drive to Hwy 403
- 2 drive to OAKVILLE PLACE
- 3 mins drive to OAKVILLE GOLF CLUB
- 4 mins drive to SHERIDAN COLLEGE & WHITE OAK SECONDARY SCHOOL
- 6 mins drive to OAKVILLE GO TRANSIT STATIO
- 8 mins drive to UPPER OAKVILLE SHOPPING CENTRE
- 10 mins drive to top rank high school TRAFALGAR HIGH SCHOOL
- 13 mins drive to University of Toronto Mississauga campus
- Town Square with its iconic clock tower
- Erchless Estates (also known as the Oakville Museum)
- Appleby College boys private school
- Trafalgar Village – open-air shopping centre