Illumina Condos is a new condo development by Molinaro Group currently under construction at 500 Brock Avenue, Burlington. The development is scheduled for completion in 2022. Illumina Condos unit sizes range from 685 to 1510 square feet.
Illumina Condos Summary
This new project is an excellent luxury residence located at 490 Brock Avenue by Ontario Street and It is currently in pre-construction phase. Illumina Condos is a luxury mixed-use retail and condominium development by Molinaro Group in the Burlington. This pre-construction project is located at 490 Brock Ave by Ontario Street. It has an occupancy date of 2022.
Standing 22-storeys high at 78 meters, this tower features a glass exterior distinguished by a prominent leading edge, confidently establishing it as a significant and welcome addition to the city’s downtown area. Steps to Burlington’s Waterfront and Downtown.
Illumina Condos is expected to contain some 170 living units, 186 square meters of ground floor retail space. The rest of the first floor features 130 square metres of amenity space, while another 331 square metres can be found on the 22nd floor along with 200 square metres of outdoor amenity space.
The condo will be served by a four-level underground garage accessed by Ontario Street to the north.
The garage contains space for 203 vehicle parking spaces, 162 of which are reserved for residents, as well as 136 bicycle spaces.
Amazing amenities like 24 hours concierge, fitness studio, 2 luxurious roof social rooms, large landscaped rooftop terrace with BBQ & Breathtaking views, 2 guest suites, 40 visitors parking spots and bike storage.
Some of the finishes and features are nine foot ceilings, under cabinet lighting, polished quartz counters, ceramic tile backsplash, upgraded appliances with counter depth fridge, built-in dishwasher, slide in range and much more.
Location & Neighborhood
Ranked “best mid-sized city in Canada for 5 years running” by MoneySense magazine. Burlington remains an in-demand housing market for its extensive urban conveniences and great transit, advantages that only increase when considering this development’s great location in the city’s downtown next to the waterfront.
Illumina Condos lies within close proximity of such important local destinations such as Joseph Brant Hospital, Joseph Brant Museum, the Burlington Performing Arts Centre, and the Art Gallery of Burlington.
Located a few blocks to the east, the downtown core set along Brant Street is full of the city’s best shopping and dining, home to its city hall, many bars and restaurants, and a movie theatre.
Easy access the nearby waterfront and waterside attractions such as Spencer Smith Park and the Brant Street Pier. And, by using a car, locals can quickly reach brand stores in the vicinity such as IKEA, MEC, Costco and Mapleview Centre, a popular local mall filled with stores like The Bay, H&M, Zara, and Forever 21.
This neighbourhood is served by the Burlington Transit John Street Terminal, providing the area with local bus service as well as connections for Greyhound and Hamilton Street Railway service. To facilitate quick train commutes, the Burlington GO is located just 16 minutes away by transit. For motorists, the Gardiner Expressway and Lake Shore Boulevard West both lie within close reach.
Illumina Condos Highlights:
- Perfectly located in Downtown Burlington where you will be just steps from a great variety of restaurants, boutiques, cafes, entertainment & so much more
- You are also just moments from multiple Bus Routes and only 6 Minutes from the Burlington GO Station where you will have access to both GO Train & GO Bus Service
- Just a 3 Minute walk from Burlington’s Waterfront where you will have a great assortment of activities to enjoy all year round — Waterfront Trails, Brant Street Pier, Spencer Smith Park, views of Lake Ontario and more
- Conveniently located just 2 Minutes from the QEW seamlessly connecting you to Highway 407 & 403
- In close proximity to all of your shopping needs with Big Box Stores and an assortment of retailers such as Costco, Ikea, Longos, Walmart, Best Buy, Indigo & More. You are also just 6 Minutes from both the Mapleview Shopping Centre & the Burlington Centre