Glenway Urban Towns is a new townhouse development by Andrin Homes currently in preconstruction at Bathurst Street & Davis Drive West, Newmarket.
Glenway Urban Towns Summary
The Glenway Urban Towns by Andrin Homes, is a townhome community coming to Newmarket. Situated near Davis Dr W & Bathurst Rd, New Market, Ontario residents will enjoy easy accessibility to everyday amenities, and more.
Situated in the heart of an established community close to downtown Newmarket, Glenway Urban Towns is an exclusive collection of 2 and 3 storey urban towns that offer beautiful features and finishes, open concept layouts, and spacious, private outdoor spaces.
Glenway Urban Towns Highlights:
- Located in Newmarket
- Walking distance to Upper Canada Mall
- 8 minute drive to the Newmarket Go Station
- Minutes from Highway 404
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include McGregor Farm Park, Thornton Bales Conservation Area and Whipper Billy Watson Park
Top Reasons to Invest
- Conveniently located just minutes to Highway 404 and 400, and allowing you to easily connect to Highway 407 making your travel throughout the GTA a breeze!
- Residents will have convenient access to a number of stores such as No Frills, Shopper’s Drug Mart, Dollarama, Global Pet Foods just minutes away which makes running your daily errands easy!
- Just an 8 minute drive to the Newmarket Go Station and Train services making it easy to get in and out of Downtown Toronto, along with a number of bus routes just right outside your door steps!
- You will be just minutes away from Tim Horton’s, Starbucks, Subway, Montana’s, Moxies, The Sociable Pub and Pickle Barrel, along with many more to enjoy with your friends and family!
- Within a two minute drive you will have access to Upper Canada Mall which has over 150 retail stores and services available to you.
- Within less then a 5 minute drive you will have access to a number of Big Box stores such as Costco, LCBO, The Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Walmart, with many more!
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!