Elevate Condos is a new condo development currently in preconstruction at 1333 Weber Street East, Kitchener. The development is scheduled for completion in 2024. Elevate Condos has a total of 544 units. Sizes range from 576 to 1000 square feet.
Elevate Condos Summary
Rising 15 storeys on Weber Street, this upscale condominium will have everything you need to compliment your active lifestyle, from recreational facilities to inviting social spaces where you can entertain.
This development will consist of four condo building, Three of the buildings will be connected by a 5-storey podium which will give residents of each building the chance to enjoy all of the optimal amenities spread throughout the podium. Building A will be known as Jade Condos, this building will be 15-storeys high and will be connected to Building B, known as Sapphire Condos. Sapphire Condos will also be 15-storeys high. This condo building will be connected to Building, C known as Ruby Condos, which will be 12-storeys high. Building D, known as Emerald Condos will rise 12-storeys off the ground and will be the only building that will not be connected to a shared podium. Emerald Condos will be built on the north side of the complex while the first three will be located on the south portion of the complex running east to west.
Elevate Condos Highlights:
- Located in Kitchener’s Innovation District
- Close access to Highway 401
- 6 minute drive to Chicopee Ski Resort
- Minutes from the Rockway and Deer Ridge Gold Courses
- 10 minute drive to the Kitchener GO Train Station
- Short commute to Downtown Kitchener
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Montgomery Park, Prospect Park and Franklin Park
Top Reason To Invest in Elevate Condos
- Residents at Elevate Condos can conquer their morning commute with incredible ease being just 2 minutes from Highway 8, seamlessly connecting them to Highway 401 in just minutes!
- Conveniently located just 4 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Restaurants, amongst other retailers such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Only 5 minutes from Fairway Station where residents will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting them to Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge — commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Elevate Condos will be a quick 10 minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour (Read More Here)
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Elevate Condos will be 14 minutes from the University of Waterloo, 12 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, and 12 minutes from Conestoga College!