Daniels FirstHome™ Keelesdale – Phase 2 is a new condo and townhouse development by The Daniels Corporation , Diamondcorp and Kilmer Group currently under construction at 2175 Keele Street, Toronto.
Daniels FirstHome™ Keelesdale - Phase 2 Summary
More than an incredible opportunity and more than just a place to live, this new kind of urban village celebrates a quality of life with stylish homes you can be proud of.
Conveniently located at Keele & Eglinton, just a 6-minute walk to the Eglinton LRT, you are close to every urban amenity imaginable. Lush and lively this 12-acre master-planned community is nestled in a ravine setting surrounded by beautiful active and passive outdoor spaces including a nature-themed public park, walking trails, and children’s playground. Choose from modern condominium suites and townhomes with 1, 2 and 3-bedroom designs, and to top it all off – only a 5% deposit that is in everyone’s budget!
Introducing Daniels FirstHome™ Keelesdale 2 – one of the most well-connected neighbourhoods in Toronto, close to every urban amenity imaginable. This vibrant 12-acre master-planned community is nestled in a ravine setting featuring a new nature themed public park, walking trails and a playground that offers more than just your standard swings and slides. FirstHome Keelesdale offers modern condominium suites and townhomes with 1, 2 and 3-bedroom designs.
Welcome to a lively, close-knit neighbourhood that’s home to a wonderful variety of urban amenities and conveniences. Whatever you need, it’s here – from handy grocery stores, banks and restaurants to libraries and schools such as York University. For diverse shopping and entertainment, FirstHome™ Keelesdale puts you close to Yorkdale Mall, the Castlefield Design District, Black Creek Pioneer Village and lots of retail choices.
Reasons To Invest at Keelesdale Towns
- 6 Minute walk from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You are also less than 15 minutes from Eglinton West Station where you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the Yonge-University Subway line where you can travel South to the brand new VMC extension into Vaughan, or North to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station!
- Accomplish your daily errands with ease having Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Metro, LCBO & much more less than 10 Minutes away
- You will also be just 6 Minutes from the Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & Much More
- 12 Minutes from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students, 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world
- 6 Minutes from Downsview Park Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Less than 10 Minutes to both Highways 401 & 400 — making travelling in and around the GTA an absolute breeze!
- The Daniels Corporation is one of Ontario’s premiere builders as they have focused on creating mixed use communities through constructing over 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces. They have also been named Ontario’s High Rise Builder of the year in 2016 & 2017 by Tarion Warranty’s Homeowner’s Choice Awards which shows their dedication to quality and excellence!