Conlins Enclave Homes is a new single family home project by Bloomfield Group and is currently in pre-construction. The new project will be located at Conlins Road in Scarborough. The major intersection is Sheppard Avenue East & Morningside Avenue.
Conlins Enclave Homes Site Plan
Experience the ultimate in affordable luxury in one of the most desirable areas in Scarborough. Presenting Conlins Enclave, an exclusive collection of luxurious single detached homes in a private enclave near:
- the University of Toronto (Scarborough campus) and a variety of schools,
- world-class shopping at Scarborough Town Centre, and
- countless transit options and Highway 401.
At Conlins Enclave, discerning buyers have their choice of:
- 3 & 4 Bedroom Options
- 6 luxury models to choose from
- Complementary upgrades including: Hardwood floors, Quartz countertops, walk-out to backyard, and more!
Conlins Enclave Homes will be 19 exclusive collection of single detached homes. Units will be a mix of three bedroom layout and four bedroom layout. Units will range from 2,038 square feet to about 2,238 square feet. The estimated completion date for Conlins Enclave Homes is set for September 2020.
Conlins Enclave Homes features complementary upgrades including hardwood floors, quartz countertop, walk-out to backyard and more.
Conlins Enclave Homes Highlights:
- Located in the Heart of Rouge
- 3 minute drive to the Toronto Pan Am Sports Centre
- 4 minute drive to Toronto Zoo
- 4 minute drive to University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus
- 6 minute drive to Malvern Town Centre
- 8 minute drive to Scarborough Town Centre
- Close access to Highway 401
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Nearby parks include Murison Park and Malvern