Central District Towns is a new townhouse development by Icon Homes and Old Orchard Homes currently in preconstruction at 770 Kingston Road, Pickering.
Central District Towns Summary
Welcome to Central District. A new urban townhome community in the heart of Pickering, close to all the amenities you’ll ever need.
Living at Central District means you’re at the centre of it all with a wide assortment of shopping, parks, recreational facilities, schools, Hwy 401 and public transportation just minutes from your door.
Central District Towns Highlights:
- Pickering shares a border with the City of Toronto
- Approximately 91,000 residents
- Among the most multicultural communities within Durham Region
- 5 minutes to Pickering Town Centre
- 8 minutes to Pickering Millennium Waterfront Trail while overlooking Frenchman’s Bay
- Rural Pickering is comprised of quaint hamlets, farms as well as conservation areas
- Oak Ridges Moraine
- Slower-paced suburban lifestyle
- Access to Lake Ontario
- Housing prices in Pickering are low
- School for all ages and education levels
- Convenient place for commuters
- Easy access to Highway 407, 412 and 401 right at your door
- 7 minutes to Pickering GO Station
- Future Durham-Scarborough BRT
- 12 minutes to Rouge National Urban Park
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!