Brooklin Heights is a new townhouse development by Sorbara Group of Companies currently in preconstruction at Carnwith Drive East & Baldwin Street North, Whitby.
Brooklin Heights Summary
Brooklin Heights offers a community rich with small town charm, modern amenities, and a unique collection of homes perfect for families looking to put down roots. A community Designed for You from the ground up that offers the value of a small town with the shops, stores, restaurants, and rec centres usually found in a bustling urban centre. Welcome to Brooklin Heights from Sorbara Group of Companies.
Brooklin has all your key shopping and dining needs covered with the shops of Brooklin Town Centre, 1847 Wine and Beer Bistro, Brooklin Pub and Grill and more. There are also numerous well regarded primary and secondary schools, places of worship, beautiful parks, libraries, arenas and more right at your doorstep. It’s a place that has everything you need, and there’s never been a better time to call it home.
Reasons To Invest At Brooklin Heights Towns:
- Lifestyle Amenities – Residents of Brooklin Heights will be able to enjoy a plethora of big city lifestyle amenities in the area including a wide variety of dining, shopping, attractions, and entertainment options.
- Highway Access: Commuting in and around the city is made convenient by this neighbourhood’s nearness to major roads and highways. Carnwith Dr and Bladwin St sit minutes away and connect residents to Highway 407 and 401 in under 10 minutes.
- Neighbourhood: An authentic small town feel gives you a quiet place away from the big cities, perfect for raising a family, and relaxing after a workday.
Brooklin Heights Towns Highlights:
- Located in the popular Village of Brooklin
- Easy access to GO Bus service
- 5 minute drive to the Brooklin Community Centre and Library
- 7 minute drive to the Ontario Tech University
- Close to Highways 407, 412 & 401
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Nearby parks include Brooklin Memorial Park, Carson Park and Brooklin Optimist