Bridle Trail Urban Towns is a new townhouse development by Your Home Developments currently in preconstruction at 4316 Ebenezer Road, Brampton.
Bridle Trail Urban Towns Summary
Presenting Bridle Trail, a collection of stunning 2-storey and bungalow style urban towns backing onto the William Hostrawser Valley. Just a stone’s throw from the picturesque Claireville Conservation area and Hwy 407 & 427, Bridle Trail fully connects you to every possible amenity while nestled in the heart of nature.
Bridle Trail Urban Towns Highlights:
- Claireville Conservation Area at your doorstep
- One of the most ethnically mixed cities in the Greater Toronto Area
- The ninth biggest city in Canada
- Over 6,000 acres of parkland
- Mount Pleasant GO Station is easily accessible.
- Downtown heritage district includes landmarks such as Brampton City Hall, Garden Square, Gage Park, The Rose Performing Arts Centre, and the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives
- Shoppers World Brampton prominently situated in the centre of the neighbourhood off Main Street
- Shoppers World Brampton is also prominently located in the downtown heritage district
- Carabram, an annual multicultural festival held in Brampton, brings people together through food, entertainment, and education.
Sign Up To Receive Details, Information And Updates About This Project Today!