Birchcliff Townhomes is a new preconstruction townhome development by Core Development Group located at Kingston Road in Toronto (Kingston/Birchcliff).
Birchcliff Townhomes will have a total of 52 urban towns. Estimated completion date is still unknown.
BIRCHCLIFF URBAN TOWNS SITE PLAN
Birchcliff Townhomes Highlights:
-Located atop the Scarborough Bluffs
-Many nearby public transportation options
-Surrounded by shopping, dining and entertainment
-Close to schools
-Nearby parks include Birchmount Park, Scotia Parkette and Rosetta McClain Gardens
3.5-Storey, U-shaped, stacked townhouse development with a total of 52 units on the southeast corner of Birchcliff Avenue and Kingston Road in the Toronto borough of Scarborough. Architecture by RAW Design.
52 URBAN TOWNS STEPS FROM THE BLUFFS
IN THE VIBRANT COMMUNITY OF BIRCH CLIFF
A collection of modern urbans on the south-east corner of Kingston Road and Birchcliff Avenue.
Located atop the Scarborough Bluffs just east of the Toronto Hunt Club with rooftop terrace views of Lake Ontario.
Established family-oriented neighbourhood with schools, parks and shops close to the boutiques and cafés of the Beaches.
MODERN URBAN LIVING BY THE BLUFFS
Located atop the Scarborough Bluffs just east of the Toronto Hunt Club, Birchcliff Townhomes is a collection of 52 modern suites located on the south-east corner of Kingston Road and Birchcliff Avenue in the trendy Toronto neighbourhood of Birch Cliff. The surrounding area is rich with retail shops, restaurants, parks and ravines with the beach and its endless attractions literally minutes away.
TOP Reasons to live in Birchcliff Towns :
- Own a property by the Lake, and minutes to the beach, The Bluffs, and other nature trails while accessible to Downtown city lifestyle
- Accessibility to good schools steps and minutes away
- Low deposit - Only 5% deposit for now, until occupancy
- Move in 2021 - Take the opportunity to secure lower interest rates for your upcoming home
TOP Reasons to invest at Birchcliff Towns:
- Own in a $2 - 4million dollar neighbourhood, prices of Birchcliff Towns starting from $774,990.
- Pre-construction inventory around The Birchcliff is around 88% sold!
- The Birchcliff neighbourhood rental rates have spiked about 25.3% in the past 5 years, compared to Downtown Toronto at 3.1%
- Steps to transit, minutes to Victoria Park Subway and Danforth GO station, 18minutes to about 600,000 current jobs in downtown Toronto.
- 18 minutes from the new East Harbour and Google "Smart City" developments, which will employ over 90,000 professionals/potential tenants.